The air is thick... with competition. Get in there and cast your vote for the best humidifier.
- Cheap, got mine for $40
- Perfect for medium sized rooms and portable to carry from the living room to your bedroom
- No filters, you only have to clean it once a week by soaking the parts with a water-vinegar solution
- Easy to refill, lasts a whole day on full blast with it’s gallon tank.
- Comes in different colors, or as animals for your kid’s room.
If you prefer an ultrasonic humidifier (rather than the cool mist with the fan or the vaporizer), you can’t go wrong with the Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier. It has both the warm and cool mist, and since it is ultrasonic it is a bit safer for kids. It has multiple settings, including a nighttime setting and a humidity reading. Once you calibrate the humidity reading it is actually pretty spot on. -Netochiguy
- You can set it to keep the humidity at a specific percentage and it’ll regulate it’s fan to maintain that humidity level.
- Holds a decent amount of water but I still have to fill it every day.
- Covers a large area (700 sq ft).
- Looks a hell of a lot better than most humidifiers :P
Quiet, runs a long time without needing to be refilled, easy to clean, and humidifies very well. Not much to complain about. -Anarchy84
I second this. It’s got a UV light to disinfect the water. Its one moving part is a six inch (approx.) fan which is extremely quiet. Since it relies on evaporation, there’s no white dust you see with ultrasonic humidifiers. -HildyJj
- Non-misting so the covered area isn’t soaked.
- covers a large area.
- adjustable thermostat for varying humidity levels.
- easy to replace filter.
- Front water feature to see the water is running.
- Easy refillable jug.
- Made in the US.